SENIORS, Get Ready to Apply to College at our FREE WORKSHOP!
Class of 2020, August is a great time to wrap your head around the college application process. Palouse Pathways can help! We're planning a workshop where we'll talk about all these important topics:
1. Common app or the coalition app?
2. Should I apply early decision or early action?
3. What sort of extra-curriculars do colleges want to see?
4. Is my college list too long? Too short?
5. What are my chances for admission? How do I increase them?
6. Will I be able to afford it???
We’ve got the inside scoop!
Peggy Jenkins is a member of the National Association of College Admissions Counseling, and is in regular contact with colleges all over the country about their admissions practices and requirements. She is also a member of the Advisory Board of the Common Application, so she can help you navigate that admissions platform. (She also have connections at the Coalition App, so she can hel you get your Coalition questions answered! )