Our trained volunteers will help you complete the FAFSA and WAFSA in time for the priotity deadlines at WSU (Nov. 30) and University of Idaho (Dec. 1)!
This event is open to all families in the area.
(1) A laptop (if you don’t have one let us know and we will try to provide one!)
(2) Your FSA ID! (one for parents and one for student)
(3) Social Security Number
(4) Alien Registration Number (if not a U.S. citizen)
(5) Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned
(6) Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
(7) Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
Space is limited so please RSVP!
Additional sessions will be held December 11, 2018 and January 16, 2019